Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World! My South Korea Trip, part 1

Tour and See the World! My South Korea Trip, part 1

Welcome to my South Korea trip! In the next few blog posts, I will be writing about and posting pictures of South Korea, but mainly the places that I have visited and the theme parks that I like. Admittedly, there are many people who visit South Korea for reasons different from mine - they go because they like Korean movie or TV stars; they go because they want to see the sights and sounds of a country with hills and trees; or they go, like me, because they want to go to play at Lotte World and Everland, and try the hot springs and dip into the pools at the Decksan Spa!

So stay tuned here on this travel site of mine where I will post about all these interesting sights and sounds and more! I visited Jeju island and other parts of South Korea, mainly Seoul. Apart from Lotte World and Everland, as well as the Decksan Spa Castle, I also visited the War Museum in Seoul, the famous mysterious road in Jeju island (I think!) where cars mysteriously move up slopes, the famous Teddy Bear museum, the Green Tea museum and shop, as well as some other small time but interesting places I visited with Mavis. Thanks for reading and I hope you love my travel pictures!

Tour and see the world - South Korea!

No comments: