Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World! My South Korea Trip, part 8

Tour and See the World! My South Korea Trip, part 8 - Myeong-dong shopping district!

Hello and welcome back to Tour and See the World

In today's post, I visit the Myeong-dong shopping district, which is a shopping area and commerical/business zone in Seoul, South Korea. It is very popular and apparently the tour guide brings hundreds of thousands of tourists to this spot every year. Many people who visit South Korea indeed do so for the amazing opportunities to shop, eat and get all sorts of other trinklets. I would say that if you like shopping or window shopping, this is the place to be! Without further ado, I hope you like the pictures of Myeong-dong that I show below:






















































The last post of miscellaneous pictures of Korea will come right up, so stay tuned here! Thanks for reading and browsing, and cheers.

Tour and See the World! - South Korea

No comments: