Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

More beautiful pictures from cultural Vienna

More beautiful pictures from cultural Vienna

Here are more pictures from Vienna, including the anatomical body research centre that I was talking about in an earlier post about Vienna. Vienna is after all full of interesting sights and sounds.

Below here, you can see here on my Tour and See the World travel blog: a scientist's anatomy school, the body of a man found inside the school, a cultural landmark, the Holocaust Memorial in Vienna and Mozart, the man who embodies cultural Vienna. More pictures of Vienna can be found in my earlier post, the one before this. Vienna was beautiful and very interesting, and we capped the visit with a visit to a concert, which was marvellous and excellent - Vienna is cultural and "musical", after all. Cheers!

More about my Europe tour to come in the next post, and the next stop in my Europe tour (tour of central Europe) was Munich, Munich in Germany!

Tour and see the world with me!






No comments: