Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World! Claremont Heritage Trails, Western Australia part 6

Tour and See the World! Claremont Heritage Trails, Western Australia part 6

In earlier posts, I wrote about Kings Park, Cottesloe Coast, Subiaco, Fremantle and Mandurah in Western Australia, here on Tour and See the World! In this post, I visit Perth's Claremont Heritage Trails. Actually, I think it should be said that Australia has a lot of beautiful parks and wonderful trails to walk along as well as scenic rivers and wonderful ocean coasts, so this one might actually seem pedestrian amongst the many wonders in Australia. But oh well, I visited it so here goes: you can see the many boats and yachts in the river (I believe it's the Swan River), and the park is big enough to explore and certainly cosy enough for picnics on a good day with fine weather! :)






There will be more scenes of yachts and sailing boats, especially since I also visited Sorrento Quay, which has many yachts for sail (that's a pun, I meant many yachts for sale :) ). Sorrento Quay will come up soon in this travel site, boasting of its boats and wonderful serviced apartments overlooking the yachts in their bays. More to come on Perth and Western Australia here on my travel site, so do stay here with me as I show you the beautiful pictures from my Australian tour. Thanks for reading and cheers!
Tour and See the World!

No comments: