Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World! Subiaco, Western Australia part 3

Tour and See the World! Subiaco, Western Australia part 3

Hi, I'm back! In the last post, we visited Fremantle in Australia. In this post, we visit Subiaco, a small city in Western Australia! Subiaco seems to me to be quite a small city, very nice and quiet, with a gentle atmosphere. My brother likes it very much! I show below some of the shops, restaurants and the Australian version of the MRT (trains, rail services) as well. Without further ado, you're visiting Subiaco:






In the next post, I bring you to visit Cottesloe Coast to see the beautiful seaside, which is just marvellous and oh so beautiful! I even catch a sunset while visiting wonderful Cottesloe coast. Do stay here with me on Tour and See the World! Thanks for reading and cheers.

Tour and See the World!

No comments: