Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 2 - Universal Studios (Osaka)

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 2 - Universal Studios (Osaka)

Yes, I visited and toured Universal Studios (Osaka) on the second day of my exciting and interesting Japan tour! As I promised, here on my travel blog are the pictures of my fun-filled and very interesting day in Osaka Universal Studios. One interesting thing is that, due to H1N1, and the fact that the Japanese mainly stayed indoors during the period that I was visiting, there was no queue at Universal Studios, even though normally theme park visitors might have to wait and queue for about 2 hours for a 5 min ride! (This same nominal rule also happens to apply to tourists visiting Disneysea and Disneyland theme parks in Tokyo.)

Without further ado *drum roll* ...

Here are the beautiful pictures from Universal Studios (Osaka) in Japan. I hope you enjoy my pictures!
















Welcome to Universal Studios (Osaka)!










Thanks for reading my travel blog, and I promise more and better pictures of the various theme park attractions at Universal Studios, and much much more! Thanks and cheers; stay tuned!
Tour and see the world with me and Mavis

No comments: