Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Pictures from the Colosseum in Rome, Italy

Pictures from the Colosseum in Rome, Italy
Other words: Colosseum, Colosseo, Coliseum, Flavian Amphitheatre

The Colosseum was grand and very antiquated and run down. I had one good look at it and the historian in me said that I loved it already. The Colosseum stands just east of the Roman Forum and all the famous Roman ruins here nearby. It is one of the greatest tourist attractions here in Rome in Italy, and can be said to be one of the major icons of Rome. In fact, the Colosseum is a symbol and icon of ancient Imperial Rome and has a long and literally bloody history. Let's not get into that here because the history of the Colosseum will take me a long time to type out and besides, here are the pictures of the Colosseum for you to look at here. Enjoy my pictures of the historical, ancient ruins in Rome!

Tour and see the world with me!















No comments: