Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World! St Mary's Cathedral, Perth, Western Australia part 10

Tour and See the World! St Mary's Cathedral, Perth, Western Australia part 10

OK we have finally reached Perth proper here on Tour and See the World! I first show you pictures of St Mary's Cathedral here in East Perth, Western Australia, followed by the picture of a Dutch explorer (I think! I should go and check it up one day) overlooking the beautiful Swan River in Perth. By the way, St Mary's Cathedral is, according to my uncle, a Roman Catholic Church that seats the archbishop. I hope you do enjoy visiting; I certainly enjoyed looking at the half modern, half not-so-modern construction of the Church!







The Swan River is Perth's most symbolic and resident river, and it's definitely something you'd want to have a nice long look at! I even took a cruise down the Swan River; I would recommend a cruise or even just a Transperth boat ride. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for Perth's City Centre and real estate options!
Tour and See the World!

No comments: