Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World: Short Series on Sydney part 1 (contributed by one of my fans :) )

Tour and See the World: Short Series on Sydney part 1 (contributed by one of my fans :) )

Hello I'm back! Special thanks to my dear bb :) , who contributed this short picture series to my travel site Tour and See the World - on Sydney, Australia! I think my travel blog, while very simple & primitive and not quite as high-tech or developed as other famous people's travel sites, like Eunice Khong from Travelerfolio, is quite nice and cosy... and if I may say so, sweet.

Nice friends of mine write in occasionally and some of them (like bb :) ) contribute photos of interesting places that they have visited. I will be visiting my uncle, who lives in Australia, in June. So in June, I will be first flying to Australia and then to South Korea. Don't worry dear readers - I will bring my camera and take lots of nice photos to share them with you! Yes, more photos or interesting places to come. And without further ado - my short series on Sydney, Australia. There is no commentary as I wasn't the one there; this series is contributed by the sweet bb :) Thank you!







Thanks for reading and cheers! A second part to the short series on Sydney, Australia, will follow in the next post here on Tour and See the World. Thanks for staying here with me.

Tour and see the world with bb :)

No comments: