Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 13 - Japanese Vending Machines!

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 13 - Japanese Vending Machines!

Here is the last instalment to my Japan trip! Alright, admittedly this last part to the series wasn't some very exciting part of my travels, but about ... vending machines in Japan! And oh, a very cute baby I met at Disneysea while at that theme park. OK, here goes:
















Here is a cute Japanese baby asking for donations at Disneysea. Just kidding. This kid, like me, was also a tourist visiting Disneysea.
















And now here come the most ubiqitous feature in Japan. When you visit, the first thing that strikes you in Japan is... the predominance of the vending machine!!!
















The Japanese are also big on recyling too... and here are more vending machines from Japan, the land of vending machines (and the land of the rising sun).















Even in the mountains - I kid you not - there are vending machines! This one is from a temple in Nara I believe. Amazing! There are vending machines everywhere in Japan.

I hope you've enjoyed my series on Japan and the various places and sights and sounds I experienced while I was there. Thanks for reading my travel blog and cheers!

Tour and see the world with me!

No comments: