Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Pictures from Liverpool, part 3 - Tate Liverpool Museum and Albert Dock

Pictures from Liverpool, part 3 - Tate Liverpool Museum and Albert Dock

Tour and see the world with Mavis!

I have been really busy and have had little time to post many pictures of many interesting and beautiful places all over England and the world. But now I have some time, so here I am to add to my travel blog and try to make myself famous enough to win more visitors :) Heh...

There are many attractions and interesting sights and sounds in Liverpool, but one place that many people like to see would be the Albert Dock. In addition, there is the famous Tate Liverpool museum located at Albert Dock in Liverpool, England. Here are some pictures so you can see these places and see how they look like! :)

Albert Dock is basically a dock - a complex of buildings and warehouses along the river in Liverpool, and Tate museum is a famous museum.















Tate Liverpool...















Some of the complex of buildings seen from the dock...















How the dock looks like...















More various complexes of different buildings and warehouses along the dock here in Liverpool...















And that's about it! I am told that many people visit Albert Dock, although I am quite curious as to the attraction value, since I am Singaporean and we have lots of water around us. Singaporeans like myself don't seem to have an interest looking at docks, or maybe it could just be me... :P Nonetheless, this might be worth a visit and a nice long walk and a nice long look because many people do visit Tate Liverpool museum and Albert Dock. Do have a look when you are there :)

More pictures to come in future posts on other places in England that my friend Mavis visited! Stay tuned to see interesting places and interesting pictures on my travel site and cheers! :)

Tour and see the world with Mavis and me

No comments: