Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 5 - Universal City Walk (Osaka)

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 5 - Universal City Walk (Osaka)

In the last few posts, I showed you interesting and exciting pictures from Universal Studios (Osaka). After visiting and exploring Universal Studios, Mavis and I took a walk outside the theme park and saw an interesting mall, called Universal City Walk (Osaka) - and it was a very fun and hip place to have a look! We toured the mall and here are some pictures from City Walk:
















Hard Rock Cafe is universal... and here it is in Osaka. Perhaps you might want to visit this place - to buy souvenirs or something. "Love all, serve all!" :)

The Japanese have all sorts of cute and interesting toys! In fact, in future posts, I will have an entire section devoted to Yamashiroya Tokyo/ Ueno, perhaps the biggest toy, anime and manga shop in Japan? These toys here are cute, but Universal City Walk's range of toys cannot match this incredible toy shop that I will talk about later, in future exciting posts on my travel site.




I enjoyed my tour and travels in Japan! And having shared my Osaka travel pictures with you, full of fun and excitement from Universal Studios, I hope you loved them as I do. More exciting places and areas that I visited and toured in Japan, ranging from Mount Fuji, to Shinsaibashi, to Disneysea and much much more, will be upcoming. Thanks for reading and cheers!
Tour and see the world!

No comments: