Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

What's to come here in Tour and See The World! :)

What's to come here in Tour and See The World! :)

First and foremost, I am here and writing again, because I've lots of time now that it is going to be a long long holiday period! :)

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year, and Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)
Or Gong Xi Fa Cai, hong bao na lai (i.e. Happy New Year - Congratulations, now bring out the money! give me the money!)

OK, what will I be writing on and also presenting a lot of pictures on, in future posts on my little travel site? I once passed by Birmingham on my way to Oxford, as I was travelling to Oxford with Mavis. As I understand it, she and Gladys have been there before - as my loyal readers should know, Mavis and Gladys are really intrepid travellers and have visited many places in England (whereas I have only been to most of Central Europe during my student exchange in England). So the next posts here on my travel site will be on Birmingham in England :)

After visiting Birmingham in England, Mavis also visited North Wales in the UK. Practically every one I know who has been to North Wales have comments about it, some on the beauty of the place, and some on the culture of the place which apparently is different from the rest of the UK, or something. Well, I merely share Mavis' pictures and interpretations of the place with you, and you can see what she saw by looking at beautiful pictures of a beautiful place!

There are also going to be a few posts on other places in Europe as well, and these will be quite interesting. My intrepid traveller friends have also visited Paris Disneyland (I was there!) and also Venice, in Italy, and I will be covering those places as well.

Thus, the plan for this year, give and take, should be ...

beautiful pictures of Birmingham in England and the surrounding areas;

beautiful pictures of North Wales in the UK and its environs, as well;

some kind of detailed expose or some detailed introduction to Disneyland, and Paris Disneyland in particular (I have been to the Disneyland in Japan but did not take many pictures of it, so that was wasted!!);

and Venice, beautiful Venice, in Italy.

Alright, that is a long enough post, and we will see how this year goes, given that travelling and blogging are great stuff, but work and studies crop up every now and then. I intend to visit Japan somewhere in June this year, and this time there will be extensive visits and explorations all over that country, so that I can write about it when I come back. Although, the problem is that I do feel a bit sad that I worked my way during the recent holidays and did not go to the USA or Australia or Malaysia at all, and earned money instead.

Did I mention Happy New Year? :)

Cheers and thank you very much for reading!

Tour and see the world 2009
I try to make my travel blog better and better - give me a chance :)

No comments: