Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 8 - the Kimono Show

Tour and See the World: Japan, part 8 - the Kimono Show

We went to see a kimono show while visiting Japan - and surely everyone knows that kimonos are a very important and integral part of Japanese culture. Most tourists should know that. Besides, it was a good chance to look at yet more pretty and beautiful Japanese ladies... Kidding! Of course. We visited the kimono show because it was part of the tour package, and some planner out there felt that visiting such a cultural show was good for our edification :) Let's see the kimonos on the various models below!
















I wanted to make the above picture the last picture at the bottom of this post, but due to the fact that I am a luddite at the computer, it ended up in front. Anyways, you can see the beautiful and intricate designs and patterns on the kimonos at this interesting kimono show in Tokyo, Japan!
















I personally feel that this is the most beautiful girl that I've seen on my tour in Japan, and certainly her kimono is one of the more interesting and bright ones, quite unlike some of the other more sombre and more traditional kimonos.
















To save time or to provide some comparison, these two beauties came up at the same time, sashaying down the catwalk. PREDICTION: I am guessing that my travel site's search rankings just moved up the scale a lot - because many people who rarely visited me in the past will be visiting me very often to have a look at the girls of the kimono show and the girls I saw while touring Japan!
















The kimono suppliers knew that I thought this girl was the prettiest, so they sent her out again, and here's another picture of her in a different kimono. More themes from Japan to come on my travel site - I've arranged some photos of vending machines (not because I am vending machine person or something, but because those machines represent Japan, I can tell you!), the biggest toy shop in Japan (apparently!), Mount Fuji (of course, because everyone knows that Mount Fuji "IS" Japan), and other interesting places I've visited and toured. Thanks for reading, stay with me, and cheers!

Tour and see the world! - Tokyo kimono show, beautiful Japan

1 comment:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Shawn!!

That's totally kawai!!