Google Ads From Valued Sponsors

Nuffnang

Pictures from the Santa Marie delle Grazie in Milan

Pictures from the Santa Marie delle Grazie in Milan

Here are some pictures from the Santa Marie delle Grazie in Milan, Italy. Sorry for the formatting errors here on screen, but every time I try to shift the pictures around they look good on my screen and then turn out differently on my blog here. "A" for effort, nonetheless :) I've included two pictures of a lovely Italian child outside the Santa Marie, because while she was pottering happily around, the lovely girl's parents were about to visit the church to see the Last Supper. As I understand it, this is a Cultural Site and very important religious and cultural area. Hope you enjoy my pictures of Milan's Santa Marie! :)














No comments: